In honor of the 175th Anniversary of the Amistad captives’ stay in Farmington, The Farmington Historical Society in partnership with The Mark Twain House and Museum proudly presented The Fisk Jubilee Singers. ...
In 1673, a gristmill was constructed by the Farmington River, and then a fulling mill for processing homespun wool. The building is now owned by Miss Porter’s School.