Home >>

 Sources

Amistad Sites (The Lost Eight Months) and Underground Railroad Locations: Farmington, Connecticut, Ernest Shaw, 1997
The Diaries of Julia Cowles, 1931.
Farmington, Connecticut, A Journey of 360 Years, Ernest R. Shaw, 1995.
Farmington, Connecticut: The Village of Beautiful Homes, 1906.
Farmington, Connecticut: 350 Years In Pictures, Farmington 350th Anniversary Committee.
Farmington In Connecticut, Christopher Bickford, 1982.
Farmington: New England Town Through Time, text by Barbara Donahue, photographs by Saren Langmann.
Farmington’s Freedom Trail: The Amistad Story and the Underground Railroad, Marguerite Yung and Jean B. Johnson, 2005
The Heritage Trail Guidebook: Farmington, CT, Farmington Public Schools.
Images of America: Farmington, Jean M. Martin
A Short History of Farmington, Connecticut, Lydia Hewes, 1935.
Speaking for Ourselves, African American Life in Farmington Connecticut, Barbara Donahue and the Farmington Historical Society Research Team, 1998.

March 2025

Sun

Mon

Tue

Wed

Thu

Fri

Sat

24
25
26
27
28
29
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
1
2
3
4
5

0 Event(s)

Close
CONTACT US

The Farmington Historical Society
P.O. Box 1645
Farmington, CT 06034
(860) 678 – 1645

info@fhs-ct.org